Sign in to follow this  
I132

FS minimizing on its own

What would cause FS9 to minimize to the desktop evey 15-20 or so?BTW...New rig and loving it. I never thought I could ever fly with everything maxed with UT, GEPRO, FE and all the hard hitting aircraft. Only the busiest airports drop it below the locked 20 fps. Thanks.ScottHP m7640nAMD 64 5000NVidia 7600 GT 5124 gig ram20 " Samsung Syncmaster 204B

What applications are running live with it? Something is stealing focus.There was a problem with Active Sky 6 causing this that was fixed long ago. The 15-20 second interval could be weather updates. Their support forum with service upgrade links is here on AVSIM.Does it happen with all aircraft?Do a search in this forum for "minimizing" and you should find other posts.

Guest LAzerxxx

Scott,If you mean every 15-20 minutes the it might be your Real-World Weather updating. It is set to update every 15 minutes.Happy Flying, Hayden Lee Laffoonhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpgMy Rig: Compaq Presario SL1315CLProcessor: AMD Athlon 64 2.4gHDD: 160gb (Stock HD)Mem: 2048g PC3200 DDR 400mhzGFX: XFX 6800XT 256mb GDDR3 (OC:475, 1.14)Sound: Creative X-Fi PLatinumSpeakers: Logitech X-530 5.1Monitors: 19" LCD, Stock 17" CRTPSU: Antec SmartPower 2.0 350wt:-outta