Sign in to follow this  
moss1

Vehicles for FS9

Hey everyone, I can't remember the designer that made a VW bug and others for FS9. Does anyone know?? I tried a search to no avail. Any help is greatly appreciated. Some of these models have great VC's for driving around the airpots when your not in the mood for a flight, and just want to watch the activity.

"driving around the airpots" Man, I need to proof read better. :-hmmm airpots.... flower pot with wings???? Anyway, if anybody could help me with a link that would be great. Sorry about my sad sense of humor. Thanks.

Guest lamont

Jeff,Just do an advance search in the AVSIM library under Misc 2004 files and search for a vehicle. I just did a quick one under Jeep and Bus and found 1 for each.If memory serves me right there are several available such as a Jag, HD motorcyle, Baggage tug and others.

Thanks for your reply Lamont. I never bothered to search the misc section. Thanks for the tip. Edit: I did do a search, but can't find this newer VW bug and more vehicles. The search turned up a much older one, not as advanced in design technics. I saw this somewhere and now can't find it.

Guest neslesman

I have a "follow me" vehicle but can't for the life of me remember where I got it. They really are fun for checking out airports, traffic and all that expensive scenery we have.

you can also check Bill Lyons aircraft. almost always some kind of vehicle included. don't remember if that is where i got the VW or not.

Jeff, below is from the VW readme. Maybe an email to Rainer will tell you where he has it uploaded.try looking for beetle.zip in the library.Daryll*********************************************************************The Volkswagen Beetle was a funny idea at the beginning. With Gmax it was realised. I had to work hard on it, showing it is possible. His body was a difficult thing to do. I just had to find out, weather I am able to do this or not. It