Sign in to follow this  
Guest tpower

Looking for India stuff, anyone help?

Guest tpower

Hello all,following on some recent threads I got back into flying Nepal and India and Kashmir. My Nepal is good; I added a lot of airlines. India not so good. I added AIX, Air Deccan, Spice & IA (all hand made). That's OK. But my Indian Do228 traffic has yet to show (I have yet to see one of these AC in flight or on the ground). Is there something funny with this file, or are the flights so lightly distributed I haven't seen one yet? I downloaded some more India Afcads, but I still don't have one for VIDN or others. Anyone have any resources to share? FWIW: memories; Calcutta to Bagdogra on a DC-3 in 1971! Then bus up to Siliguri & Darj. Great stuff.Cheers,Tosh

Tosh:Unfortunately India is sorely lacking in FS. Other than a handful of AFACDs there is not much to speak of despite worldclass airports like Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore,etc.As far as AI aircraft go, I use Ultimate Traffic and have added AI airlines like KingFisher, Jet Airways, Sahara, etc. The flightplans are already there, you just have to add the custom repaints from AIA, EVAI, etc which is easily done...albeit a little time consuming.

Guest tpower

Thanks Mike and everyone;well, at least I wasn't overlooking anything. Yeah, I'll add some more AI. BTW there was indeed a problem with the "Indian operators Do-228 pack" I downloaded off AVSIM. The aircraft "titles" in the .cfg did not match up with those in the Aircraft.txt. So no a/c were showing up.... I fixed that up and recompiled, so now I have Jagson Airlines and Indian Military a/c. Looking better,Cheers,Tosh