Sign in to follow this  
Guest tpower

can't dl from project ai afcad

Guest tpower

I'm reposting and asking for help... please. I can't download from PAI afcad. I get a "Forbidden Access on this Server" msg. I CAN dowload from their main page, but not from "searched" AFCADS. Never had this in the past. Any ideas? What I'm trying to get is the AF2 for UUEE Sheremetyevo by Kristof Savski (scenery by David V.). Maybe someone could try getting this from the site and see if they can?Any help would be appreciated,Thanks all,Tosh:-zhelp

Got the same thing. Try clicking on the little information button just to the right of the download button. Then try downloading it from the next page where it says CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD. That worked for me but then it wouldn't the 2nd time. I don't know.JimCYWG

There is a post in their formus that said they are having ftp server problems and should be back up in a day or so.Kylehttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpg

Kyle

Main Sim PC: P3D v5.2 & MSFS 2020, i9-10850k @ 5.0 GHz, ASUS Maximus XII Hero, ASUS TUF-RTX3080-12G, Dell U3011 30" IPS monitor, G.Skill 32GB 3200 Trident Z 14-14-14, Samsung 512GB 960 Pro NVMe (OS), Samsung 2TB 970 EVO NVMe (Sim), Win 10 Pro 64, Yoko Yoke, Saitex Combat Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant

Yep, same problem here, and saw the same post, give them a couple of days. Hopefully they will be back up and running. Scott