Sign in to follow this  
Guest Elvi5

One hot looking Airbus coming

Yes this does look VERY good, especially from the companies involved.I shall certainly put the Wilco Airbus on hold with this about to be released.However, I wonder what time scale is involved as their website says "shortly"Keith

Guest Mr Chips

"The Airliner XP A320 simulation is designed for the Aircraft Training industry"I'm a bit wary of these glib statements. The panacea of flight sim addons is that the punters think that these things are used to train real pilots. I can't speak for anybody else but my interpretation of the message being delivered is that our product is sooo good, that the bloke that flies to your hols learnt to do so by using software as you. This is simply not the case. The RW pilot might tinker with an FS addon at home and uses it to prepare for sim-checks and the like. Indeed some MCC and Type Rating providers suggest maybe buying the odd FS addon to get a feel for the avionics, but that is as far as it goes. There are no FS products, not one, that are used to count towards private or commercial pilot training.Therefore, I think it would be more reasonable to say, "The Airliner XP A320 simulation is designed to assist trainee pilots with basic A320 technical training and may also be used by qualified commercial pilots to prepare for simulator check rides."Not only would it be more reasonable, but I think it, properly worded, it might sound more impressive too.Just my two penneth!

Finally, the airbus we've been waiting for!

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU