Sign in to follow this  
Guest MD11ME

AirSimmer A320 "When"?

Guest MD11ME

Have these guys (Airsimmer.com) just forgot about all the hype they were putting out about this project. It was to be out already acording to them when they had their exhibit at the FS convention? They dont have any info or furom on their site! Whats going on anybody know.......Reality XP's bus probably gave them second thoughts. I like the look of their bus looks like its going to be great on frame rates.Ruben RomeroFSX - The day the music died!!!

Guest MD11ME

Dear airsimmer.com"WOW" model looks great, VC looks frame rate freindly:). So you still did not answer my question.......!Today "WoW"Tommarrow "Awsome"Next week "Cool"Next month ***HOPEFULLY***This year "#####"Come on you got to have something for us!Ruben RomeroFSX - The day the music died

>"WOW" model looks great, VC looks frame rate freindly:). So>you still did not answer my question.......!But what was the question ? About are the model and the VC framerate friendly ? Yes, they are.>Come on you got to have something for us!Lots of things. But we'll never release an unfinished product. And with constantly raising high standards we raise the ours too, so it takes more time to develop...@Alex: the FBW screenshot is quite old, this functionality has already been shown at the september'06 avsim convention.

banner_samdim_q400_nrw.png

Hello Samdim,I'm happy to see I am not the only French developer around here. We can even say the Airbus products that are released, or that will be released soon, are all developed by Frenchies ;-)Is Airbus a French company? No, it is an European company !!Eric

>I'm happy to see I am not the only French developer around>here. We can even say the Airbus products that are released,>or that will be released soon, are all developed by Frenchies>;-)Hey, so glad to hear from you, Eric !On est tous des Frenchies, mais on est tous des concurrents et on va se taper dessus en direct, comme

banner_samdim_q400_nrw.png

For English-speaking people who read this forum, I ask you to please excuse us for speaking French here. This is my first and last topic in French, after which I will contact Dimitri directly. Thanks for your understanding.Dimitri,Oui, je vois le truc d'ici ;-) Bien que... bien qu'