Sign in to follow this  
Guest TMMT

Best Freeware Mesh?

Guest TMMT

Who makes the best freeware mesh?

Guest TMMT

Thanks, but when I do a search for FSG all I get is 2 files, is there a name for FSG?

Search for "Justin Tyme" and you'll have plenty to download.Regards, KendallDell 8400 3.2 GHZ H.T.800 FSB/2MB L22 GB 533 DDR2X800XT 256MB/Catalyst driver - 6.12's6x EATM AA/16x HQ A/FDiamond Xtreme/Logitech X-530'sDual Monitor: Dell 2405/1905CH Yoke/Pedals

Regards, Kendall

Hi,Tell you what is going to happen. You're going to get all of the FSG you find. You're going to love it...You're going to read the forum and find that not only do you love it , but hundreds of others also. You're also going to find that it is older stuff and has been made better as payware and it is cheap for what you get for the product and the support which is outstanding.Do yourself a favor that you won't regret. Save your pennies... and buy it. Understand, I'm not saying that the freeware is bad, because it is not. In my opinion the payware and the world buffer (I don't know what it does nor do I care, all I know is that it was free and whatever it is suppose to do, it does.) is superior to the freeware visually. And that is only my opinion and not against any other payware mesh. ( I feel I better say that or die at the hands of those who might disagree with me.)You're gonna want it.Best regardsJan1,KINDWhen I push the button and it works, I'm happy:-)HP Media CenterPentium D 2.80 GHz Duel2.00 GB RAMNVIDIA GeForce 6200SEConexant Falcon II NTSCXP SP2

Guest neslesman

Yes, go to the FSGenesis web site and try out the 15 or more free mesh packages. You will then be so sold on mesh that you will have to buy a continent of mesh or the whole world.I particularly recommend Vancouver Island at 38M. I then recommend you pick up the free Victoria+ scenery pack here as well as the CYYJ2007 airport for Victoria (free). Start a seaplane flight from Victoria harbour or the airport and then fly north to discover the wonders of Vancouver Island with free mesh for the whole Island and fantastic scenery for the Southern part, particularly the region around Victoria.You will be hooked.

Guest tango papa

I would suggest the payware projects by Holger Sandmann; Misty Fjords, and Tongas Fjords, which add much more details to Alaska. There are a few freeware add-ons which will be arriving soon to compliment the these areas.Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like -M.Twain

Holger Sandmann also makes good freeware mesh of other areas. Search his name here in the library.