Sign in to follow this  
normada

New Project from Milton Shupe

Also, check out there production screenshots. Very interesting to see how a model comes to life.ClutchProject 9 Dragons

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Guest Mike_Luchia

I thought Mr. Shupe had retired from aircraft design, near the end of the Dash 7 rebuild? Is this (dare I say it) perhaps an indication that the Dash 7 might be completed? I had read over that the SOH forum that Milton had decided to update his aircraft for FSX but this seems to indicate that this aircraft is updated in FS9 with "general compatablity" for FSX.

Guest P3_Super_Bee

As with all the aircraft Milton has done he needs that little "love" of the aircraft to get the ball rolling. If you read the SOH forums on the A-26... Someone basically made a request for the A-26, Milton volunteered to do the visual model. It turned out to be one #### of a SOH community project starting in December 06 to the release of the aircraft a couple of days ago. They have a complete section in the forums for this project, you get an inside view of pretty much everything from dream to reality. Very impressive to see the SOH community come together to put out such a great model.As with all his models the source files will be released if someone wants to add on to the project.I doubt anything will be updated to FSX completely by Milton, in the threads on beta testing he said he has an older computer, and he said it couldn't handle FSX if he wanted it too. Thus he doesn't have FSX...http://publish.hometown.aol.com/p3superb/i...s/sign_name.jpg

Guest dcc

A Sim-Outhouse Community Project: Douglas A-26 Invader Responding to a challenge to produce a highly-realistic model of the Douglas A-26 Invader, SOH members volunteered and took on assignments to produce gauges, textures, sounds, 3D components, flight model, etc. Other SOH members scoured their resources to provide photos, information, and even video recordings to help make the model the best they could. When the time came to test the model SOH members eagerly signed up to beta test and help work out the bugs. In total, nearly 100 people have contributed to this model in some way or another. Package features:- Four variants: A-26B (solid nose) and A-26C (transparent nose), plus a gunless civilian version for each model - Highly accurate and detailed exterior/interior, fully animated - Three high-resolution texture sets for each model - Realistic flight model - Fully functional VC & 2D panel with custom gauges - Authentic sounds made from recordings of a real A-26 - Built for FS2004, generally FSX compatible - Auto-installer package or zipped package for manual installation A paint kit is also available as a separate download. The model is available for download at SimOuthouse (www.sim-outhouse.com). The Douglas A-26 Invader was designed as an attack bomber and served in WWII, Korea and Vietnam. Modified A-26

Guest Leafhopper

As an SOH member, I have watched this project from the day it was suggested and I have to say, with no reservations, that the result is nothing short of spectacular! The SOH A-26 Invader Team has produced a a masterpiece. The quality of every component is sheer perfection. Visual model, VC, panels, guages, sounds, flight model, just everything is of the highest payware quality - and it's FREEWARE! I hope this team finds another worthy subject for their talents! The variants and repaints I have seen and are being made available are top notch. Solid nose, glass nose, firefighters and even civies!!!!I LOVE THIS PLANE!

looks great, but I am disappointed the Dash 7 never got done. Heres hoping the project somehow gets completed!

You've got my vote for that one too, Alex.

Dave Taylor gb.png