Sign in to follow this  
Guest blaster331

Float Planes

Guest blaster331

Greetings All,I have become addicted to flying amphbious planes in the outbacks of Alaska.Anyone care to share some of the better models payware or freeware.I am spoiled by LDS PMDG and Dreamfleet, in terms of quality.Also looking for some cool addon sceneries and float basesThanks everyone.I love this hobbyBest regardsAndrew

Guest Adrian Wainer
Guest Adrian Wainer

From the Avsim Library Category: Flight Simulator 2004 - Original Aircraft Beechcraft Model 18 Volpar on Amphibious Floats File Description:The Beech 18 was one of Beechcraft's most enduring designs. In production from the late 1930's until the early 60's many are still in use all over the world. This plane represents a late Model Super H with the Volpar Trigear conversion that has been further modified with International Aeroproducts 8100 series Amphibious floats Filename: volpar_amphib.zip License: Freeware, limited distribution Added: 26th October 2004 Downloads: 5049 Author: Brian Gladden Size: 4847kb Category: Flight Simulator 2004 - Original Aircraft D18S Amphibian Images related to this file:d18samv2-1.jpg d18samv2-2.jpg File Description:Beechcraft D18S Amphibian Version 2 for FS2004/FS9 by Milton Shupe, Scott Thomas, Andr

Guest blaster331

Thanks to all so far, I can't seam to find the Eric Dantes Sea Otter to use with Heather Shermans repaint of BFU. Any links?Thanks everyone.That BFU list is really helpfulBest regardsAndrew

Guest neslesman

the Carenado 206 is probably tops on my list. There are many great options but the 206 seems to me to do it all seamlessly and I think it's Carenado's showcase package, the Aerosoft Beaver has it all plus nostalgia and the Aerosoft Super Cub is just a ball, probably best bang for the buck $10 I ever spent for FS9.The freeware maule is great and the Aerosoft Dornier 27 is really a total experience. Get them all, I did. Real Air Scout also right at the top of the list.Glacier Bay (freeware here), Misty and Tongass Fjords, Vancouver+, Victoria+ ( a freebie here at Avsim) and Freight dogs and you will have full immersioon.