Sign in to follow this  
Bill A

FS9 Default GPS

Hi all, here is my question, when I load my flightplan and start flying via the GPS in NAV mode and then want to fly off course to site see and eventually continue my flightplan via the GPS...how do I tell the GPS to follow a couple of waypoints ahead since it will want to follow waypoints that are behind me and then continue?Thanks,Bill

You can advance to the next leg of your flight plan, click the "FPL" button, then click "PUSH CRSR" and use the right arrow on the outer ring to scroll down and highlight the waypoint that's at the end of the leg you want to fly. Now press "MENU", another little window pops up "Fly leg XXX --> XXX?"; just click "ENTER" and you're on your way.Jim

Guest ThrottleUp

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------site see-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/grinser/...-smiley-028.gif

>You can advance to the next leg of your flight plan, click>the "FPL" button, then click "PUSH CRSR" and use the right>arrow on the outer ring to scroll down and highlight the>waypoint that's at the end of the leg you want to fly. >Now press "MENU", another little window pops up "Fly leg XXX>--> XXX?"; just click "ENTER" and you're on your way.>>JimThanks Jim, worked like a charm.Bill