Sign in to follow this  
Guest johnegg

ILS frequency need RWY heading

Guest johnegg

Hi all, I wonder if anyone knows what the runway heading is in relation to ILS frequency 112.45 in FS9.I use the excellent Real Charles De Gaull scenery with PDMG747 and to get the airgates to work I need to enter 112.45 into the ILS page of the Nav Radio but cannot do this without a correct r/w heading (entry format = frequency/heading)I asked in the PDMG forum but no luck, does anyone know here ?Thanks JohnCore2 Duo 66002048 MB DDR160GB HDDNVidia 7950 512mbSaitek Flight SystemHead TrackerRC4AShttp://fs2crew.com/linepilot.jpg

There are no runways with that ILS frequency, according to FS navigator at Charles de Gaulle .Have you checked with the scenery designer? The frequency may have to be entered in the communications section of the PMDG 747.You should probably see if they have a forum at Real Charles de Gaulle. Does it work on a default aircraft?Ron

Ron Service

Guest johnegg

Thanks Ron, the frequency does not relate to CDG, I dont know which airport it belongs to , I just need to know what rwy heading is related to it in FS as the 747 wont allow me to enter the frequency without a correct rwy heading.Do you have any ideas where the ILS frequencies are located within the flight sim folders as I may be able to find if 112.45 is actually there or add it if not ?Thanks JohnCore2 Duo 66002048 MB DDR160GB HDDNVidia 7950 512mbSaitek Flight SystemHead TrackerRC4AShttp://fs2crew.com/linepilot.jpg

Guest jimcooper1

The scenery designer has chosen to use that frequency as a trigger to operate the gate. It has nothing to do with an ILS. Therefore, I suspect (I don't know) that you can input any heading.RegardsJim

I think 111.975 is the max "real" ILS? I think the concept is to tune it as a fictive VOR into NAV2 (VOR R on your aircraft?)scott s..

ILS uses the frequencies between 108.100 and 111.950 .. that's why the pmdg does not allow you to enter the frequency ..