Sign in to follow this  
WAD3

Manchester EGCC

I have the Simflyers version of EGCC and with most of the earlier Simflyers it is getting a little old. I see UK2000 has a Manchester and some have said its good. I wonder though if it also is getting a little past its prime? I also see there is a Photo real scenery add on (Mantex ver2) available for the UK200 offering and I wonder if anyone that have bothe could give me their opinion.Thanks Andrew

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I got both. They are better than Simflyers for sure. Easier of FR's as well. I would rate Simflyer's fair, UK2000 with Mantex as good. To be sure, the Uk w/ mantex is still not as good as Gary's latest Extreme airports like Glasgow, Gatwick, Stansted and Gary will be making a all new Manchester but that will not be until next year. The only downside of the current one with Mantex is the new parking apron on the notheast side of the ramp is blocked by a tree line. The guy at Mantex cannot take them out as they are from Gary.

Thanks for the reply Eric. It gives me some food for thought. I might have to go ahead with this combination.