Sign in to follow this  
Guest 4deucer

Real Environment Professional (reprosetup.zip)

Guest 4deucer

89,928 downloads and there's no buzz about this freeware? If half these people are using this, I'd be interested to know how you like.Thanks!!4deucer

Guest Felixx62

Its a fantastic addition to FS9.Many thanks.If you havent yet downloaded it from the library,go and get it. You will not be dissapointed.

Guest 4deucer

>Its a fantastic addition to FS9.Many thanks.If you havent yet>downloaded it from the library,go and get it. You will not be>dissapointed.I appreciate Felixx' feedback, and I must say, the numbers don't lie!I may just have been asleep at the boards and missed previous comments or reviews about it!! Second Highest Number of Downloads for the Past Year!!4deucer

>>Its a fantastic addition to FS9.Many thanks.If you havent>yet>>downloaded it from the library,go and get it. You will not>be>>dissapointed.>>I appreciate Felixx' feedback, and I must say, the numbers>don't lie!>>I may just have been asleep at the boards and missed previous>comments or reviews about it!! >>Second Highest Number of Downloads for the Past Year!!>>4deucerYou missed a lot of comments and screenshots :-lolAndr

André

Guest 4deucer

Thanks!!Please direct me to any discussions you know about, especially relating to how the program affects system performance, what are the minimums to run it, etc. I have searched and searched, I have read and read, but so far no joy.

I had no frame rate issues when I installed REPro. While it looked better than the standard FS9 stuff, I wasn't terribly impressed (although for the price, it was a great value). I bought GEPro and find that to be better yet, but I'm still not completely satisfied. My next addition will likely be Active Sky.YMMV.

This is quite a good program. You may not use all of the features as a couple duplicate payware programs. I really like the runway textures which are superb, the enhanced lights, night spotlight and 3D environmental bitmap. These features further enhance GE Pro.Curt

Guest tmond

This program is excellent. Been using it a long time. Gives you real water colors. Not all this tropical blue color.Tim