Sign in to follow this  
Guest F15Driver

Simflyers KPHL

Guest F15Driver

I loaded the scenery but lost the ILS to all runways. How do I get the ILS freqs back?ThanksF15Driver

Guest F15Driver

Both 27L and 9R use same LOC freq of 109.3...so dialing in the front course of 265 degrees causes FS9 some confusion...front course 087 to 9R works fine.Thanks.F15Driver

Use AFCAD, list the navaids, and modify the two localizer properties to turn off the back course for each. That should eliminate the shared frequency problem.

Guest F15Driver

RonI did as you recommended...no change...stumped. I've gone back to Simflyers with the issue...no comment back yet.ThanksF15Driver

AFCAD and localizer back courses will not fix this. The problem is that this airport was for FS2002 and simflyers didn't properly update for FS9. the problem is that the file kphlgd01.BGL contains the FS2k2 ILS commands in it and that interferes with FS9 ILS. The readme on the above simflyers file suggested it would fix this, but when I ran it on the unregistered version (with the blocks) of the scenery it didn't seem to work. So I hand-edited the file and that fixed it. PM me and I can send it to you.scott s..

Guest F15Driver

Thanks Scott...I sent a PM to you with my email. Looking forward to finally getting this fixed.F15Driver