Sign in to follow this  
ggeccles

Question for the technically minded

I have been running FSHotSFX in FS9 on my XP based computer now for a couple of years without problem. Recently I upgraded my computer and am now using Windows Vista. So far, I have managed to get most of my FS9 and associated add-ons up and running with little or no problems however this is not so with FSHotSFX.When trying to run this program, I get the error message

Guest kamal

Hey,I ran into the same problem here. Dropped the topic back in the day, but now i'd like to get this application up and running again. I'm looking into finding a solution which doesn't include reinstalling XP. I tried a few things thus far. I ran FShotSFX on a XP machine over a network. Worked in some sort of way but no sounds. Apparently FshotSFX pipes the sounds directly into FS9 which isn't supported by wideFs veex. Anyway i'm going to try a few other things and see where i get. Any luck on your side?

I have been running FSHotSFX in FS9 on my XP based computer now for a couple of years without problem. Recently I upgraded my computer and am now using Windows Vista. So far, I have managed to get most of my FS9 and associated add-ons up and running with little or no problems however this is not so with FSHotSFX.When trying to run this program, I get the error message

Guest belga1

Hello,Don't use this addon ... but overviewed their pages and supports.IMHO you are running in a one way street ...It's a soft designed for FS98 and XP and not for Vista .Regards.bye.gif