Everything posted by SpeedBudgie
-
MSFS2024 warning 'resource usage exceed GPU memory'.
Flightsim.toMSFS 2024 - Remove "Resource usage exceed GPU memory cap...✓ For Microsoft Flight Simulator: This add-on for MSFS 2024 effectively removes the message "Resource usage exceed GPU memory capacity." Detailed installation steps are provided.
-
Resetting the Fenix MCDU flight plan having made an error
SEC F-PLAN / INIT REQUEST then activate secondary flightplan.
-
Toolbar Pushback Strange Behavior
Sorry, I don't use the audio part.
-
Toolbar Pushback Strange Behavior
Press MANUAL PUSHBACK Release PARKING BRAKE Press FORWARD or REVERSE button
-
Toolbar Pushback Strange Behavior
I have noticed this only when the parking brake is still applied (any aircraft).
-
Fenix colors of the FD bars, clock, etc...
Use the brightness knobs to the left of the PFD (Captains side). One for PFD, two dials for ND.
-
Black lines on ground and waters
https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/640824-grid-mesh-pattern-on-ground-airport-textures/#findComment-5048952 This may be your answer.
-
What the heck is happening with my MS2020!!!
Me too. When I did get in almost 15 minutes later CTD.
-
RCSS Scenery - where to buy?
Hi there, You can find it at simMarket under Samsoft-The sky of Taipei X
-
Lpma
Hello Pete, Other than reinstalling, here's what I have. .....FSGX2010\LocalMeshes\scenery\cvxLPMA.OFF .....it is ENABLED in FTX Vector Configurator (FSX) ......Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_VECTOR\FTX_VECTOR_CVX\scenery4320_WTR_Waterbodies.off Can't be of much more help I'm afraid. I Know it's frustrating It's the only scenery addon I have problems with everytime I do a fresh install.
-
Lpma
Have you- 1:disabled LPMA by clicking on the Airport Elevations Corrections tab in the FTX Global Vector configuration tool 2:Tried putting LPMA as Number 1 in the Scenery Library
-
747 V2 OMDB-OTBD
quote name='JerdooFlightX' timestamp='1417102379' post='3123658'] Think iFly didn't make a V1 It was a freeware version.
-
Scenic Library Question
I don't have it in my Scenery Library and traffic shows up. It is basically a plug and play if that sounds right.
-
FSX AI Taxi Speed?
Hello a program called Flusifix does this. http://www.wolfgang-picheta.de/
-
Lpma
Edit: Sorry there is ONE other file other than the cvx file mentioned on page 32 of the Manual. Also make sure your scenery sliders are matched to the Manuals Recommended settings on page 33.
-
Lpma
Hi, Have you read the FAQ in the Manual, there are two other files mentioned other than the cvx files mentioned by Diego above.
-
Real World: Heathrow to Nairobi
Hello, I use FlightStats. Doesn't always give a gate departure or arrival though. Use the Flight Status window on the right hand side and then use one of three tabs to define your search by flight number, Airport or route. In your case KQ101. http://www.flightstats.co.uk/home.do
-
So You Can Only Have One of Each...
Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Active Sky Next FTX Global UK 2000 Heathrow Exreme
-
So You Can Only Have One of Each...
Aerosoft Airbus X Extended [A320] Active Sky Next FTX Global UK2000 Heathrow Extreme
-
ND and VOR radials Do Not Align
Hi, maybe this will be the answer to your problem. Do not know much about it myself. Have it installed but have not yet tried it. http://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids.html Alan Finch
-
No ground traffic in Ultimate Traffic 2
FSX settings display- Aircraft tab- untick Aircraft casts shadows on ground. Sometimes the usual culprit.
-
Heat haze effect?
Nick Needhams exhaust effects from the library are good. search for nicksaijetexhaust.zip I believe it can be used on default and payware as well. I only use it for AI. Al.
-
Walk and Follow
Hi, I use the key assigned for the cycle view to get back to the cockpit. I don't think there is an on and off switch.Alan.
-
Question for the technically minded
I am running FS9 on vista and was going to get FSHotsfx until I come across this on the start of the payments page saying it is not compatible with vista or FSX.https://www.regsoft.net/regsoft/vieworderpa...productid=68799
-
Weather
Still down @ 1800hrs. I'm having problems too. EGNX.