Sign in to follow this  
Guest 4deucer

Where to find the original models at Avsim?

Guest 4deucer

I've several repaints that make vague reference to "you need the FSP A306model from Avsim."But when I try to search for FSP A306 or FSP A300-600, or even FSPainterA306, etc.,etc., I get no joy---only repaint after repaint of iFDG's,posky's, project airbus, and on and on, however NO FSP models.Could some kind soul point me in the right direction here?Many thanks,4deucer

>I've several repaints that make vague reference to "you need>the FSP A306>model from Avsim.">>But when I try to search for FSP A306 or FSP A300-600, or even>FSPainter>A306, etc.,etc., I get no joy---only repaint after repaint of>iFDG's,>posky's, project airbus, and on and on, however NO FSP>models.>>Could some kind soul point me in the right direction here?>>Many thanks,>>>>4deucerHelloI just tried FSpainter in FLIGHTSIM COMs search and it bought up 1400 refs.cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Guest caser

4deucer:Try using the extended search putting FSPAINTER in the author field and then airbus in the name/description field.RegardsRick

Most of those hits will be "textures only" though, Andy. I know I had a heck of a time finding those models too. I think you'll find the mother lode in these 2 files:ai_airbus_complete_120685.zipfsp_airbus_paintkits.zipJim

>Most of those hits will be "textures only" though, Andy. I>know I had a heck of a time finding those models too. I think>you'll find the mother lode in these 2 files:>>ai_airbus_complete_120685.zip>fsp_airbus_paintkits.zip>>JimYes Jim i agree with you.(Got to be prepared for a hunting session):-) I have just found an excellent freeware MD11 by OVERLAND and i managed to find the model and Alitalia texture as one complete package and have also added some of those many textures you mentioned to it as well.cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Guest LeeWang

As a follow up to Jim's post, you can find updated FDE's for FS9 here: http://hiro.fem.jp/framemenu.html Just click on FSP FDE for FS9.Other links that may help you figure it all out:http://members.at.infoseek.co.jp/FSpainter/works.htmHere is a search technique used for FSP aircraft at Avsim:http://members.at.infoseek.co.jp/FSpainter/seachfile.htmPS: Just keep hitting cancel when "language pack installation" pops up.Lee

Guest 4deucer

WOW!! I seem to have hit the Motherlode right here at Avsim!! Thanks to the kind souls who responded with constructive suggestions, I've found practically all the models needed!! I did find that I could not read the Overland website language, and I cannot seem to recall "how" to get my Firefox browser to translate it.But I will eventually figure that out.Nevertheless, thanks Andy, Jim and Lee!!Respectfully,4deucer