Sign in to follow this  
simba_nl

What is causing purple and white boxes

Everything is running smooth but I see for a half second purple and white boxes/flashes while panning in the VC and spot view in the outside world...What is causing this and how can I get rid of it...Happy landings.

Specs would be a great help especially Video Card.Could be settings, could be the card not being able to handle the information that quickly.Cheers

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

I know this problem and it is surely concerned with the grapic card. I guess you have ATI Radeon, like me. But the pink/purple textures show only in some cases. For example it comes back when I use wonderful Katana from Aerosoft or Saab340 from FFS. Nowhere else! Strange...I am afraid there is no way to get rid of it. I have tried many drivers but there is no difference.Some VCs seem not to have sympathy for my grahics.Best regards,Rafal

I have a modern system, E6750 4Gb/800 and 8800GTS/320 and 2x Raptor HDIt only appears with the heavy's like level-D767It seems to me that some layers causing the problem. Happy Landings...By the way, in FSX no problem at all...