Sign in to follow this  
dolph98

New at VOZ - Need a little help...

Hi,I have become interested in making FS9 as good as it can be now that I have a system to run it properly. I have heard of VOZ for a long time now but was limited in FPS and storage space. But Santa was good to me and times have changed. I have downloaded and installed VOZ 1.5 Complete. I am confused on what mesh to use since the library is chock full of Andy Weir created mesh. Do I need all of it (6 parts of this and 5 parts of that) or is there one comprehensive list somewhere I should follow? I know one of you fine VOZ devotees would be willing to help a fellow simmer in distress here. BTW, where do I start to explore this beautiful country? Just pick a place or is there a special place I should see first to blow me away with the graphics?Thanks in advance, Dolph

Andy's mesh is broken into small files and you do not need them all although I would recommend it. You can simply download an area at a time, install, and fly in that area for a while. Then move on to another area.BTW, you can get VOZ and the mesh on disc at vistaoz.org , not free.I would recommend you start with the packaged flights that came with VOZ.

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif