Sign in to follow this  
monnie

Original Aircraft, Re-paints etc

Just a suggestion:Separate Repaints and Textures from Modifications. That may save some hassle in the daily emails. If only repainted or textures changed place it in Repaints and Textures. If modifications have been made to the air file, cfg files, panels or sounds put it in a separate category "Modifications". I normally don't look at the "Repaint" class as it is now because it is too big. I would like to look at any mods to certain aircraft though. If it has both repaints and mods put it in mods.Jim~~~

Hi, Jim,I think I understand what you are asking for but isn't that a bit much? We have "original aircraft" then we have "repaints and modification" we also have pretty good desriptions of what it is we are reviewing along with the author's names. additionally we are notified if it's version 1, 2.1, ect.I recently read an opinion the an aircraft should not be considered "original" unless it is fully original.The staff are at the mercy of the system and envoiroment. I think they do a pretty good job.(actually "fantastic") I guess if I'll looking for something better than what I have it is easier to ask the forum if there is something better than to go through the prossess of searching for it. Why? Because there are guru types out here that have learned to mix and match to create a modification for their personnel use which may be an enhancement I need.Fact is that the way it is now saves room on the server, time and maybe confusion.Please don't take this as an argument stance. It is only my opinion. Your point is valid and good for a wish list.Best regardsJan1,KINDWhen I push the button and it works, I'm happy:-)