Sign in to follow this  
MaxThrust

Airbus 310 panel!??!

I can't really find any A310 or 300 panels.....could someone lighten the way....i've only been able to find 2 on the net.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You can find a freeware panel on www.fsfreeware.com.You can also find there the cockpitviews add-on.Regards,Cees

It's a bit embarassing to still have this sitting on my HD :-(This now has an all new FS2002 only AP with new vector PFD and multi mode ND gauges.For those that prefer to sit on the throttles so they can see the gear handle, it will have the more conventional full panel view as well.Please do not post Screenshots _ Editorshttp://www.blandreynolds.btinternet.co.uk/DF_PG_sm.gif

Looks nice...When will you release it?Can't wait__________________________Bill Grobowski's*MD11 BETA Team*___________________________Basten Heidema The Netherlandsbasten@cheatsplaza.com

Yes Yes Yes....When will this be released? I have long avoided Airbus aircraft because I don't really like the narrow field of vision offered by most panels I've seen. This is great! You can see out the side window a bit offering a less myopic view. Please, when will it be released? It's a stunning looking panel!!!:-yellow1 Adam

This panel is screaming; Please release me, let me goooo.....by E.H. :-)

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!Thanks Paul.Can't wait to get a copy of it. Does it come with a fully functioning FMC? ;) or whatever they call the FMC in an Airbus? - joking naturally!Really looking forward to this. Sweet sweet sweet looking panel!!!You're my new hero! :-lol Adam

Fantastic looking panel! Now that's what I call excellence in design. Great work Paul! I can't wait.Bill

Bill...if I may ask....where might I find a fs2002 patch for your excellent ERJ panel. Also are there any new panels in the works?

Paul,to be honest, I gave up all hope already. Now all my A310s jump with joy and wait for the new panel!

>....where might I find a fs2002 patch for >your excellent ERJ panel. Also are there any new panels in >the works? Try the file area at fsnordic.net for the latest ERJ panel upgrade.The panel I'm working on now? The MD-11 of course.:-)Bill

We want it, we want it...Please...please...please...please...please...please...please...please...please...please...please...please...please...please...George DorkofikisAthens, Greece

PaulI think most of us are prepared to accept a freeware panel 'as seen', especially if it's one of yours.So go on, stop teasing, let us have it. Please.Gavin

Yes Paul...release it! I'm going to go out and buy a joystick just for your panel! :-yellow1

Dear Paul, I have to admit I have been dreaming about this awesome panel ever since you posted a couple of months ago that it existed... Please do upload it soon. I havent flown Haralds excellent A310 much because of a lack of a great panel. Hope you get to it asap!!Thanks in advance.Eric

Hey Paul, any release chance after 727? I'll buy the payware anyway but your pilot's view panel is excellent..Regards,Bozhan

The A300 and A310 don't have side sticks, they use the conventional type jet yoke.

That I didn't know obviously. Thanks Dan. That's great. I like yokes best anyway.Adam

Paul,Well, the MD-11 panel is getting old, but not getting close. I'm now in the process of trying to figure out how to convert much of the panel from bitmap to vector, which translates into a rewrite. :-((Bill

I hope Paul releases his panel soon because SSW's A310 looks to move the FS standard up another notch...