Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jniggs

Can someone send me...

the default 737 panel for FS9.. i tried to download a replacement panel and i thought i had made back-up files a while ago, but i couldn't find them so im guessing that i deleted them... if someone could send me the gauges for the default 737 panel taht would be great, thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

All the files you want or on your Fs9 Disk 2 in file MSGAME3.CAB

Jniggs, I know sometimes the answers to your questions are too complex to answer your requests, like maybe this one. Just in case the above answer does't work for you, email me and I'll try to get the files for you. You should try to use the answer already given or I'll catch a lot of flac from someone. jerrycwo4

>Jniggs, I know sometimes the answers to your questions are>too complex to answer your requests, like maybe this one. Just>in case the above answer does't work for you, email me and>I'll try to get the files for you. You should try to use the>answer already given or I'll catch a lot of flac from someone.>jerrycwo4Shame on you helping the default panel pirates. Don't you know MS employees have to eat?That reminds me.... Has anybody opened up the default panel for the 747 in FSX? Is the kid there, again?EwingKATLAlcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a store, not a government agency.MSI K8N Neo2 PlatinumAMD Opteron 185 2.6 Ghz Dual Core2GB Kingston HyperX (2X1GB) Dual Channel DDR 2-3-2-6 @ 1TXFX nVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS 256MB DDR3 AGPSound Blaster Audigy LSSilverStone Decathlon 750W +12v@60A +5v@30AFS9 on WinXPPro (SP1)