Sign in to follow this  
philshaw

Converting from GA VFR to Big Jets IFR

>> gotta agree with andy here with the default boeings. although>there>> are some better addon jets out there don't let anyone fool>ya..>>there's nothing wrong with the defaults. i use the virtual>cockpit>>but if you're using the 2D panel that's fine as you can get>better>>freeware panels later if you want. the defaults aren't complex>and>>easy to fly. that doesn't make them unrealistic as alot of>people>>will try to have you believe and you probably won't have any>problems>>with them.>>i fly 'em all the time while alot of people are trying to get>their>>addon to work and find tech support which some have and some>don't.>>bottom line is they are ok so don't listen when people say>they're>>crap...try 'em first for yourself.> williamWell said!There is another thing i like about the defaults and that is the virtual cockpit(and i am not a VC fan normally )because they display quickly with no texture lag when changing views.(i wish you could use them with other aircraft).Anyway I reckon if your are learning the ropes then you want as much performance as possible this will help when you are beginning to understand all the aspects of BIG stuff flying because it will help to eliminate problems with stutters etc which you don't want as you concentrate on that perfect ILS landing.cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077