Sign in to follow this  
jgoggi

AirlinerXP Forum??

Then again, AirSimmer doesn't have a bazillion projects to work on like DF/RXP. This thing will take an eternity to be released.

Guest dths30

>This is a shame. It makes me wonder what Feelthere's product>could have been if they hadn't rushed it out the door to stay>ahead of the competition.Garbage, still.

The next CS in the making. Start one thing, abandon it, work on 20 other things.. at the end, produce nothing complete. At least they halted this project without giving people that much hope. I saw it dead ever since they started beating around the bush on the progress. Its a shame since from the looks of it they have a complete model, vc and textures. Not sure what the deal with vauchez is but i think they lost the model itself and cant release anything. The project went from half completed to abandonment overnight.

In fairness, AXP is/was a cooperative venture comprising devs (RXP, Dreamfleet, Flightscenery). They've simply put the venture on the backburner and gone back to prioritizing their respective groups. While the way it just dematerialized was questionable, I'd hardly lump this all with the likes of a :-erks CS :-erks AXP has no one's money. regards,Mark

Regards,

Mark

Yeah they're a million times better than CS, but the fact that they have shoved such an anticipated product out of the way is frustrating.

TELL me about it - it's particularly frustrating because the ubiquitous A32x is so 'lightly' represented in fs. Other than the venerable PSS (panels)and arguable Wilco/FT all others have been quality external models or complete jokes.Really time someone put this one over the fence - looking like Airsimmer so far.regards,Mark

Regards,

Mark

>The next CS in the making. Start one thing, abandon it, work>on 20 other things.. at the end, produce nothing complete. >>At least they halted this project without giving people that>much hope. I saw it dead ever since they started beating>around the bush on the progress. >>Its a shame since from the looks of it they have a complete>model, vc and textures. Not sure what the deal with vauchez is>but i think they lost the model itself and cant release>anything. The project went from half completed to abandonment>overnight.I second that.Vauchez doesn't even support his own sceneries nor he fits them into FSX... But since Lou Betti still tries to pretend that the project is going on, who knows? Either he's a big liar or he just doesn't want to confess it's pretty much abandoned.Regards,

Guest JTEK99

>Either he's a big liar or he just doesn't>want to confess it's pretty much abandoned.Well, that would be the same thing, really. :)