Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

keenrw

PLEASEEEEEE HELP

Hi all I have lost all my VC lights / gauge lights , the 2D panels work ok plus so do some of the pay ware AC i have ( must use there own VC lights) the default Cessnas , Boeings etc have all lost theirs , the panels are just black ... i have tried all the normal key combos but still no good . I have installed the RXP 430 ( already had the RXP530) and pro pack plus CALL by Wilco over the past few days but i dont think its them or could it be ? Thanks Rich pleaseeeeeeeee help

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

First, stick with ONLY default planes and report back. If the default are OK, you can start undoing whatever you did. Select a default flight and report back what the panel situation is. You should'nt have to hit any buttons.Also, move cfg file to another location and let FS re-issue.good luckRegina

Hi all just fixed the problem .. some how the VC FX files had been deleted from the effects folder , a mate of mine emailed his effects folder and i just copyied the VC files into mine and all working again now. Thanks pewwwwwwww Rich