Sign in to follow this  
ThreeGreens

Multi Monitor/Panel Setup - Save?

Hi guys,I have done a search of the forums (if anybody can find thread feel free to link) I have a Multi (4) monitor setup.3 x monitors via Triple head and 1 x monitor off the other head of the vid card.1) I start up FS20042) go into windowed mode3) undock and drag all the panels (LevelD) down to the panel monitor4) go Fullscreen5) Drag the outside view down to fill the top 3 monitors6) save the flight/situationwhen I restart all the panels are back on the top three monitors - how do I get them to stay where I put them?Or can this only be done in windowed mode?Any help would be greatScott

Boeing777_Banner_pilot.jpg

Scott Stephens

Guest RonB49

Hi Scott,I know this will be of no help but I finally gave up. Currently I just stay in windowed mode to run FS9 but when I was running full screen, I'd change back to windowed and redock the panels before saving the flight. That seemed to make startup faster. When a flight was relaoded, most panels would "jump" to their appointed spot on the panel monitor as some as I undocked them.R-

Scott- two thoughts: neither of which will likely help!In Display/settings- does the 4 monitors schematic pic correspond to your actual physical monitor arrangement?I have never been able to get Fullscreen to work properly with my triple mon setup (multi GPUs- not TH2GO). So gave this up and I stay with Windowed mode.A couple of improvements possible though- I changed the colour of ALL the title bars from the ghastly MS blue to dark gray with green lettering- no more sickly blue anywhere! Also changed the desktop colour to Nothing- which gives a dark gray colour to any unused desktop.So the inability to use Full Screen is ameliorated- at least insofar as colours!!Alex Reid

"In Display/settings- does the 4 monitors schematic pic correspond to your actual physical monitor arrangement?"---------Correction to my prior post-With TH2GO, I should have said "does the 2 monitors schematic pic--?".I assume your monitor arrangement schematic would show as ONE mon above the other- the one above really being the TH2GO 3 mons.Alex Reid

FS9 does this when running full screen mode - I was never able to find a fix. Like Ales, I just always fly in windowed mode and don't miss Full Screen one bit. If you DO happen to figure it out, please post your solution here, but honestly I think this is one of the limitations of multi-mon in FS9 -- not that it's a big deal compared to the advantages.