Sign in to follow this  
clayton4115

TH2Go View zoom

hi alli have the PMDG 747 on FS9 and my zoom goes as far as 0.31 but because i use Th2go and three monitors i need the zoom to go further out, how do i get the zoom to go further out so i can see more of the panel in one sight, instead of using the joystick toggle to look up and down.thanks

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Anything lower than 0.31 zoom means hard to read instruments and extreme fisheye effect on the periphery. Leave the zoom at 0.31 and get TrackIR4 - VC perfection!Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

thanks but it is way to close for my liking to the cockpit i cannot see the PFD or HSI etc from so close, anyways i solved it by using the F1 Fly by view dll file which you can use to zoom further out in the cockpit.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest manos
thanks but it is way to close for my liking to the cockpit i cannot see the PFD or HSI etc from so close, anyways i solved it by using the F1 Fly by view dll file which you can use to zoom further out in the cockpit.
Could please somebody explain what is meant by "using the F1 fly by view dll file" mentioned above by clayton4115, where is that file located and how can be used to enable further zooming out in the cockpit?And one more zoom related question:I know that one can type something like "WINDOWS_FORWARD_LEFT_ZOOM=0.75" in the panel.cfg file to define/set default zoom values for the various views in COCKPIT view mode. Is there a similar command line that can by entered in the panel.cfg or in any other *.cfg file to set the zooming factor for the VIRTUAL COCKPIT view mode?regards,manos

Could please somebody explain what is meant by "using the F1 fly by view dll file" mentioned above by clayton4115, where is that file located and how can be used to enable further zooming out in the cockpit?And one more zoom related question:I know that one can type something like "WINDOWS_FORWARD_LEFT_ZOOM=0.75" in the panel.cfg file to define/set default zoom values for the various views in COCKPIT view mode. Is there a similar command line that can by entered in the panel.cfg or in any other *.cfg file to set the zooming factor for the VIRTUAL COCKPIT view mode?regards,manos
Here you go you can read about it herehttp://www.globalsim.org.za/Downloads/F1Vi...nstructions.htmand you can get from herehttp://www.flight1software.com/files/F1View.zipHope this helpRegardswalouigi

You can use your mouse wheel to move further back, I use it all the time because I like to be further backward .Regards