Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clayton4115

TH2Go View zoom

hi alli have the PMDG 747 on FS9 and my zoom goes as far as 0.31 but because i use Th2go and three monitors i need the zoom to go further out, how do i get the zoom to go further out so i can see more of the panel in one sight, instead of using the joystick toggle to look up and down.thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Anything lower than 0.31 zoom means hard to read instruments and extreme fisheye effect on the periphery. Leave the zoom at 0.31 and get TrackIR4 - VC perfection!Gary

thanks but it is way to close for my liking to the cockpit i cannot see the PFD or HSI etc from so close, anyways i solved it by using the F1 Fly by view dll file which you can use to zoom further out in the cockpit.

thanks but it is way to close for my liking to the cockpit i cannot see the PFD or HSI etc from so close, anyways i solved it by using the F1 Fly by view dll file which you can use to zoom further out in the cockpit.
Could please somebody explain what is meant by "using the F1 fly by view dll file" mentioned above by clayton4115, where is that file located and how can be used to enable further zooming out in the cockpit?And one more zoom related question:I know that one can type something like "WINDOWS_FORWARD_LEFT_ZOOM=0.75" in the panel.cfg file to define/set default zoom values for the various views in COCKPIT view mode. Is there a similar command line that can by entered in the panel.cfg or in any other *.cfg file to set the zooming factor for the VIRTUAL COCKPIT view mode?regards,manos

Could please somebody explain what is meant by "using the F1 fly by view dll file" mentioned above by clayton4115, where is that file located and how can be used to enable further zooming out in the cockpit?And one more zoom related question:I know that one can type something like "WINDOWS_FORWARD_LEFT_ZOOM=0.75" in the panel.cfg file to define/set default zoom values for the various views in COCKPIT view mode. Is there a similar command line that can by entered in the panel.cfg or in any other *.cfg file to set the zooming factor for the VIRTUAL COCKPIT view mode?regards,manos
Here you go you can read about it herehttp://www.globalsim.org.za/Downloads/F1Vi...nstructions.htmand you can get from herehttp://www.flight1software.com/files/F1View.zipHope this helpRegardswalouigi

You can use your mouse wheel to move further back, I use it all the time because I like to be further backward .Regards