Sign in to follow this  
xender

I just merged level-d and captainsim with great success

Have no idea, and am at a totlal loss:Please reply with your system specs. and anything else that you can think of relative to your installation:Good Luck:RTH

hi i tried this merge and unfortunately once everything was done and i tested it out there was big chunks of black all over the panel and then i noticed there was smilies replacing some of the numbers so could that be causing the problem? Also the smilies are broken so nothing shows up so i was wondering what wa sthe command for that mega shock smilie or something with similar name cause that seems to be replacing the numbers.ThanksCarl

4)If it can takeoff... How should a 757 behave when it takeoff at maximun gross weight? Does it feels like is struggling to go into the air? (Climbing at 1300 feets per minut or so), or is a powerfull takeoff?
Generally, any aircraft at near MTOW is going to want to climb like a Geo Metro. It'll do it, just expect it to take a day or two. I believe MTOW is typically calculated for the most weight they could still hope to get a respectable climb in with the given aircraft. Working on the ramp at UPS I've seen our 757s limp into the air, though it's usually Christmas season when it's about as loaded down going out as in. Normally it's emptied and sent back with empty ULDs.

John Morgan

"There is a feeling about an airport that no other piece of ground can have. No matter what the name of the country on whose land it lies, an airport is a place you can see and touch that leads to a reality that can only be thought and felt." - The Bridge Across Forever: A Love Story by Richard Bach

Guest Carl_D
Have no idea, and am at a totlal loss:Please reply with your system specs. and anything else that you can think of relative to your installation:Good Luck:RTH
hi RTH thanks for the quick reply my system specs are :XFX 780i motherboardXFX 9800GX2 Core 2 Quad Q6600OCZ 4gigand windows vista which i know causes lots of problems with flight sim but i think it is a problem with these smilies on the config u have to copy cause it seems that some numbers are replaced by smilies which is resulting in missing numbers on the configThanksCarl

Guest TimSmith

I do have a problem with this merging, seems that when i go to 757-200 RR, and select any a.c and the starting point is at the ground, with the whole a.c belly landed on the runway, with the gears below ground.Can anyone help me?

CarL:I am running XPPro, and not familiar with Vista at all. I would doubt that Vista is the problem, but I am afraid I still have no idea what is causing your problems. I would suggest starting over with the merge.Tim, sounds like a classic case of contact points to me if your vertical aircraft position is bad. AFTER BACKING UP everything relevant, if you have changed the aircraft.cfg, copy the contact point section from your original back to the aircraft.cfg in question. Otherwise, I imagine you just need to edit the text to get your wheels back on the ground.Good luck:RTHEdit: Tim, what I am trying to say, is that if you have also merged the aircraft.cfg, copy your original 757 aircraft.cfg contact point section into your current merged aircraft.cfg for the merged aircraft. You probably may need to the the same thing with the fuel, and possibly weight sections as well. If you did not merge or change the aircraft.cfg and everything else looks ok, you will just have to edited the text. Hope this makes sense.

I do have a problem with this merging, seems that when i go to 757-200 RR, and select any a.c and the starting point is at the ground, with the whole a.c belly landed on the runway, with the gears below ground.Can anyone help me?

Guest Carl_D

hi RTH ive tried the merge a few times now and still no success so was wondering is there any way you could send me your aircraft.cfg and panel.cfg over for the captain sim and see if that works.ThanksCarl

Guest Crezzy

Hmmm, managed to get the merge of panels to work. But when I load her up it bounces and the gear is missing.. Anybody got any ideas, I followed it word for word.