Sign in to follow this  
tf51d

Unbelievable Captainsim

Guest mikeav

>I don't think it's possible, , to late (3 days) , but I willIt IS possible and you really should do it if you used a credit card. Just wait for the next cc bill (aka "estratto conto") or ask Visa/mastercard/etc to fax it to your number, then go check your nearest Carabinieri or - even better - Polpost station, tell them you bought a software, you paid with your cc, and the seller never shipped or allowed the download of your purchase. Have a copy of the mails you exchanged with the seller, fill the papers then go back home and send them to your credit card company (registered mail, aka "Raccomandata AR"): ask them to "charge-back" the money you paid. Just remember: we live in Italy, we MUST use paper, ink and a well shaped aggressive behaviour to fill a complaint, you won't get far with phone calls or emails! You have a good chance to be refunded if they don't have any proof of sale or shipping receipt at hand, and btw you'll add one little mark to the bad guys list of their bank/gateway :)

Guest B52Drivr

Happy Memorial day, hmmmmm.I feel like a memorial, old, pidgon poop on my head and a bit raggedy! ROTFLMAO Have been a bit under the weather, the nags are mowing the fields, to the point that we're almost out of mowables, and now, this is the point of the year where we have to supply mowed, , and stock up for the winter . . .never ending battle. A shame I can't use tile proxy to make me up some green fields and let them eat that LOL.Hope you had a great one, I'm going back to my sick bed, LOLClayhttp://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...ers/Dopke01.jpgClayton T. Dopke (Clay)Major, USAF (retired)"Drac"

>I don't think it's possible, , to late (3 days) , but I will>try anymore. Thanks for the suggestion>bye G.R - ItalyHey guys, after dozens of e-mail with the CS support, after I send the receipt of my credit card payment, I got finally the download link site directly from the support and they refund me the difference (2 Euros) between the indicated and charged amount.So I got it. Note that the "new" product (b757 block F) has some bugs, the most important is autobrake malfunction (self armed) and also some sudden complete block of FS (you must reboot). If you edit the two .air files and set autobrake=false all seems works well! (for now)Bye, G.R. - Italy

Hey guys, after dozens of e-mail with the CS support, after I sent the receipt of my credit card payment, I got finally the download link site directly from the support and they refund me the difference (2 Euros) between the indicated and charged amount.So I got it. Note that the "new" product (b757 block F) has some bugs, the most important is autobrake malfunction (self armed) and also some sudden complete block of FS (you must reboot). If you edit the two .air files and set autobrake=false all seems works well! (for now)Bye, G.R. - Italy ;-)

For what it's worth I'm genuinely glad you got it sorted and are happy with your purchase.I'll still caveat emptor myself the other way thanks (wha can I say, I got a little energy back in the 'ol flogging arm :-badteeth )regards,Mark

Regards,

Mark

be careful that if you purchased the bird from Simmarket your codes must start with "SM" and then you put the code number of CS!Try this if you didn'tBye:-roll

Guest rapsta

>be careful that if you purchased the bird from Simmarket your>codes must start with "SM" and then you put the code number of>CS!>Try this if you didn't>Bye:-roll Yeah,I know. I was getting the order numbers from simmarket and they start with an SM. I can even check in on the CS Site with this Order Numbers and my eMail Adress. It looks like this (in a Table/ the numbers and Mailadress are of course modified ;-) ):Product Name Order Number E-Mail Date Block Freighter-757 Freighter Expansion Model (FSX) MYNAME SM678901 MYEMAIL@gmx.net 2008-05-16 Block B-757-200 Base Package (FSX) MYNAME SM123456 MYEMAIL@gmx.net 2008-05-16By the way. I was only getting a mail from simmarket. Not from CS. I hope this is normal, too. At the Installations I was typing in the SM123456 and SM678901 numbers for each Plane.So What do I do wrong?

try, if you didn't, also without SM as first characters!I don't have other ideas about this problem. Post another ticket on support!Perhaps other simmers on the forum can help you!Bye, GR - Italy>>be careful that if you purchased the bird from Simmarket>your>>codes must start with "SM" and then you put the code number>of>>CS!>>Try this if you didn't>>Bye:-roll >>Yeah,>I know. I was getting the order numbers from simmarket and>they start with an SM. I can even check in on the CS Site with>this Order Numbers and my eMail Adress. It looks like this (in>a Table/ the numbers and Mailadress are of course modified ;-)>):>Product Name Order Number E-Mail > Date >Block Freighter-757 Freighter Expansion Model (FSX) MYNAME>SM678901 MYEMAIL@gmx.net 2008-05-16 >Block B-757-200 Base Package (FSX) MYNAME SM123456 >MYEMAIL@gmx.net 2008-05-16>>By the way. I was only getting a mail from simmarket. Not from>CS. I hope this is normal, too. >>At the Installations I was typing in the SM123456 and SM678901>numbers for each Plane.>>So What do I do wrong?>>

I remember that when I purchased CS C-130 (from SimMarket) I had similar difficulties with registration codes, in effect on the "old" CS support site, there was i file "activ_redirect" (batch file active on XP registry) that unlocked the SMcodes. I enclose here the file (please change the extension from .txt to .bat befor use), try it (it's unoffensive for the system), before start installation with SM.... codes. Tell me, if it works, Bye >>be careful that if you purchased the bird from Simmarket>your>>codes must start with "SM" and then you put the code number>of>>CS!>>Try this if you didn't>>Bye:-roll >>Yeah,>I know. I was getting the order numbers from simmarket and>they start with an SM. I can even check in on the CS Site with>this Order Numbers and my eMail Adress. It looks like this (in>a Table/ the numbers and Mailadress are of course modified ;-)>):>Product Name Order Number E-Mail > Date >Block Freighter-757 Freighter Expansion Model (FSX) MYNAME>SM678901 MYEMAIL@gmx.net 2008-05-16 >Block B-757-200 Base Package (FSX) MYNAME SM123456 >MYEMAIL@gmx.net 2008-05-16>>By the way. I was only getting a mail from simmarket. Not from>CS. I hope this is normal, too. >>At the Installations I was typing in the SM123456 and SM678901>numbers for each Plane.>>So What do I do wrong?>>:)

Guest rapsta

Hi,Thanks for the help :-)I will try it when my two planes are unlocked again. There are locked now because after I tried to do the offline activation again yesterday the anti piracy (I call it "anti customer") system locked my two order numbers. But I

Guest RichUK

I agree. HiFi support is probably the best in the business. Thanks Jim!Rich.

Guest rapsta

Hi Jim,no Problem. You