Sign in to follow this  
Old Bill

Honda Jet?

I've been Tooling around in My Kingair 350 for a couple of Years now. I think I'm ready to make the step up to a jet. I've seen a Honda commercial with a brief glimpse of the Honda Jet. It looks Sweet, but I can't seem to locate a flyable or even an AI model of this Jet. Anyone have any info on Honda Jet?Bill :-wave :-jumpy :-hmmm :-bla

Yes, it flies real nice. I replaced the panel with one of my own custom glass panels but overall, a real nice little jet! You might also like the Cessna Mustang or the Embraer VLJ.Dolph

Thanks! I down loaded and installed. Took off from Opalocka, did a circut of KMIA and landed back at KOPF. It'll take a little getting used too. Is there a knee pad with some specs? Need landing and take off speeds and throttle settings for 500 feet per minute descent. Now that the Model is here to fly, a few Spifffy paint jobs would be nice. Thanks again, Bill

Hi Dolph,Is your custom glass panel available? The one that comes with the Honda..doesn't seem to me to be at the level of the aircraft itself..

Yes Bill, however, you would need to own a copy of FSAvidyne to use it. If you do have FSAvidyne I would gladly send you my bitmap and panel.cfg, otherwise may I suggest you use the panel I used to use before I bought FSAvidyne. It is the panel that comes with the Grob SPn available here on Avsim as "spn.zip". That is a really nice glass panel for free and as I said, I used it for awhile before I longed for more. The Grob is also a cool little jet, very well modeled. My hat is off to Andreas Koerner for a job well done on this plane and this panel. I am a glass junkie, in fact, I am waiting to buy this:http://www.mindstarprods.com/aviation/Waiting for what, you say? For the price to drop and for Vista compatibility. There is no way I am going to pay fitty dollas for it as it is now.Dolph