Sign in to follow this  
seahawks

Remove all vintage AC is it possible ??

Hi AllDoes anyone can say if it is possible to remove all Microsoft

Absolutely, I do it everytime I install FS9. Never had a problem except you have to make sure you save a flight with a third party aircraft because FS9 won't load if you keep the default C172 flight and it isn't in the A/C folder. -Jeremy

Guest chris.eve

I'd suggest (recommend) that you do at least keep the default C172 (or at least something that replicates it exactly). In the event of wanting/needing to do a "default" start, because a flight or weather file got corrupt/lost, FS will look for (and expect to find) the Cessna.

The default aircraft are used by the system to make AI so don't remove them. I'd remove the older birds and leave the Cessnas, the Boeings and the Mooney. But the Ford and the Curtiss, etc. can be parked in a hangar separate from FS9.You don't need to update the traffic file. If FS9 can't find it, it won't fly it.See profile for system specs...