Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hedgehog

FS2002 Still Available?

Guest Hedgehog

OK, I know this is the 2004 Forum, but there is no 2002 Forum! I would like to acquire a new copy of FS2002...I have checked all of the obvious online retailers with no luck...Anybody know of a place that might have a copy? Thanks,Steve in Kansas

Have you checked E-Bay?

Guest The Captain

I might still have my copy if you want that? I use fs9.Terry.

Guest tatest

I've seen it lately in the bargain games rack at the local Staples.

Guest Hedgehog

I actually found it in the Bargain Bin at the local Hastings store for $7...!Steve

Funny - FS2002 is in the bargain bin. There are no copies of FS2004 to be found (I've checked Gamestop, EB Games, Best Buy, Circuit City, Staples, and Target).Perhaps a conspiracy by Microsoft to sell more FSX?

>Funny - FS2002 is in the bargain bin. There are no copies of>FS2004 to be found (I've checked Gamestop, EB Games, Best Buy,>Circuit City, Staples, and Target).>>Perhaps a conspiracy by Microsoft to sell more FSX?Well my retailer here in Sweden returned all copies of FSX to the distributor, and stocked up again with FS9. He said,..."Why should I have titles on the shelf which noone buys, and the few who bought it, returned it". Go figure. :-hah

Staffan[/font size]

http://www.scandicair.com/images/fs9_pilots_club.gifFlightsimmer since 1987Dell Dimension 4600 P4/2.8 at 3.0 Ghz, 1024 Mb DDR333 Dual channel memory (2x256,1x512)AGP 256 Mb ATI Radeon X850 Pro ViVo flashed to a X850 XT PE, Omega 2.6.87 (CAT 5.12)DirectX 9.0c, W XP Home with SP2, E171FPb Flat panel monitor 17"370Gb HD (120 GB Maxtor, 250GB Samsung) 7200rpm ATA, Lacie 250Gb Extern HDBlogg: http://blogg.passagen.se/primeaviFiles: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=...&Go=Change+View

Staffan

Guest magnum_force

Yes, its a great simulator.I have an extra new copy for free, three disks.I also have FS9 in a tin can, and FS8 non pro. FS8 pro, and FSX.I still love my FS8 Pro, and FS9 is allot of fun and upgrade friendly.FSX is kinda sucky for me, I need more expensive ......everything upgradable and then some.I live in Kansas also and I dont see FS8 anywhere for sale except used at Amazon or Ebay.I am going to look in bargin bins from now on.I havnt seen FS9 for sale, for a while now, since FSX came out.

Guest Hedgehog

Where do you live in Kansas? I'm in Garden City...