Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cpudan80

Eaglesoft SR22G3 Quirk

Hello all:I just bought Eaglesoft's newest release, the SR22G3 -- awesome plane! But - it has one little quirk; when you switch views (from cockpit to VC to spot) the CAPS control window comes up. Can anyone confirm this?I'm running FS9 on XP.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have not seen this.. I have FS9 and XPSP2.is it in all the different planes, I don't use the WS panels as my monitor doesn't support it so the first thing I did was get rid of that so I had access to all the models and paint jobs.

Its in the regular plane -- not the WS version...What key do you use to switch views? I wonder if my keyboard mappings are messed up somehow?

I use button 2 on my joystick and the standard "s" key on my keyboard.Just did a short flight and was changing views the whole time admiring the Gold paintjob without a hitch.BTW my joystick is a old Wingman Force 3D at least until I can afford a new one LOL

Dan, we are wondering why this isn't posted in our support forums?Our forums are designed to assist folks and they also give us a "heads up" when issues are presented there. Suggest that is the quickest route to solutions when needed :-)