Sign in to follow this  
Guest melf12

Fs9, Missing Bridges?

Guest melf12

I've just noticed that some UK bridges are 'missing'? e.g. Severn Bridge, Bristol. It was there 4 months ago because I flew the Just Flight Tiger Moth under it :) Got the Screenshot to prove it.I checked the FS91 Update was there; tried to run it again but was informed the Update was already installed?Ken

>I've just noticed that some UK bridges are 'missing'? e.g.>Severn Bridge, Bristol. It was there 4 months ago because I>flew the Just Flight Tiger Moth under it :) Got the>Screenshot to prove it.>>I checked the FS91 Update was there; tried to run it again but>was informed the Update was already installed?>>Ken>What!some buggers nicked the Severn Bridge?Actually the Severn bridge is the one bit off add-on scenery that i have got.Trouble is it only appears when you are right over it.There is also what i assume is a rail bridge running parallel with it as well.so add on Severn is out there if you want one.cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Guest melf12

Hi Andy,"What!some buggers nicked the Severn Bridge?" - they've had both of them, the new Severn Bridge has gone as well. Not too sure about a rail crossing. Ken

>>Hi Andy,>>"What!some buggers nicked the Severn Bridge?" - they've had>both of them, the new Severn Bridge has gone as well. Not too>sure about a rail crossing. >>KenAH ha! Ken.Perhaps the 'other' bridge IS the old Severn bridge.PS The bridge across the Menai straights is also not there.I am not sure if its was a Telford,OR Brunel creation but its the famous one anyway.PPS can't remember where i got my add on Severn,but i may have just googled it.Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

I have them and will sell them back to you for a resonable price :D Bridge for sale!Kidding aside I had a problem once where some of my bridge textures went missing. I re-intsalled the 9.1 patch to fix it.Keep in mind that it will replace alot of file if you have things like Ultimate Terrain installed.

Guest melf12

Hi,"Keep in mind that it will replace alot of file if you have things like Ultimate Terrain installed." Yes, the FS91 Upd warned me that it would cause havoc :) - I can do that on my own!!Think I'll forget about the bridges.Thanks for your reply,Ken