Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joseph29

Flightplan help

I download flightplans for a AI private 767. The flightplans did not come with a aircraft.txt file. I would like the know what to put for the speed of the aircraft? Below is the line I made for the plane.AC#24,???,"AI Aardvark Boeing 767-300.......The flightplans do not have the @ symbol in them so Im not sure if 200 would work/be right.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>I download flightplans for a AI private 767. The flightplans>did not come with a aircraft.txt file. I would like the know>what to put for the speed of the aircraft? Below is the line I>made for the plane.>>AC#24,???,"AI Aardvark Boeing 767-300.......>>>The flightplans do not have the @ symbol in them so Im not>sure if 200 would work/be right.>>As I understand it, the accuracy of the speed entry is not critical as it is only used to determine the estimated flight time. It apparently does not effect the AI aircraft and how it flies.The default 777 has a speed entry of 482, the default 737 uses 477 and the default 747 uses 505 - as examples of other entries.Hope this helps.