Sign in to follow this  
Guest area51

Great addon, great price!

I have been using flight simulator since before FS98. (I first discovered it on the Apple II in green screen!) and I have very, very rarely purchased addons. I recently purchased your new product "FS2Crew: Default FSX 747 Edition" and was very pleased with the purchase. I especially want to thank you for making the product available as such a great price. I doubt if I would have purchased it at a higher cost, since I have a hard enough time justifying the expense for leisure software anyway, when I should be spending it on my family.I haven't quite figured it all out yet, but I will and can't wait to see what other versions of FS2Crew you come out with and hopefully I'll be able to afford getting them. I'd love to see a version for one of the Airbus PAX jets in the future.Thanks again,Randell AlexanderFlightSim aficionado and sometime real-life pilot.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Randell,Glad to hear you're happy with the product :-)I hope to do an Airbus version once a quality Airbus is available. I believe PMDG may be working on one.Chrs,Bryan