Sign in to follow this  
Guest joejccva71

Having an issue with default 747 FSX

Guest joejccva71

I am following the tutorial that goes from South Korea to Tokyo, and everything goes well until I get close to my destination. The default ATC person is telling me to turn to a certain bearing when thats not what the tutorial instructs me to do.I'm trying to land on runway 34L according to the tutorial but ATC tells me to circle to land on 16R I believe, so I get all messed up.How do I make it so the ATC goes by what the tutorial says to do? Oh and how do I enter the ILS frequency and heading in? Where is that entered on my panels?Oh one more thing, I try to save my progress along the way, but if I want reload using my save file. My FS2Crew settings reset to default. Is it necessary to hit pause, then enter all the flight planning (FP) data in all over again EVEN if I in fact Skip the pre-flight stuff this time? Just curious.Sorry to sound like a noob, but I'm trying to learn and I've done pretty well so far.Thanks in advance!Andrew

Hello Andrew,I suggest not using default ATC if you want to follow the tutorial the letter.The tutorial, obviously, cannot predict which runway ATC was assign you based on the winds, which are always changing.Saved flights: Please read the section in the manual on saved flights. When you save a flight, you'll still need to enter data again in the FP page. That info cannot be saved.All the best,Bryan