Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest efraenkel

Lbs vs Kg

Hello.My airbuses are all set up in lbs yet FS2Crew still only shows me kgs on log sheets. Where can I change those settings.Also some of the FOs's actions aren't recorded byt the airbus panel. Like turning off the APU. APU still on after FO clicks it off. Other actions also are recorded, but some are. Not sure what to do with this.Cheers.Eric.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Eric,Lbs/Kg's... You checked KGs for units in the Airbus preferences menu? It should work. Can anyone else reproduce this?APU: What happens if you manually click it off yourself? Does the APU turn of? Please provide more detail. The FO applies a mouse click to the mini panel that pops up to interface with the simulation.Cheers,Bryan

I check Lbs in every Airbus setup menu, except in any menu in FS. I don't know if there is one. I wish to to be in Lbs only. I'll look for an Airbus Preference menu in FS and check Lbs there.Yes if I check the APU manually off, it turns off. Also "Taxi light off please" doesn't work. But I can manually check the taxi light off.Thanks for the help.Eric.

Hello Eric,All updates installed?Logged in as an Admin?Cheers,Bryan

Hello.Yes all updates installed and admin, and everything selected lbs in all FS and Wilco menus. FS2Crew still in Kgs.Eric.