Sign in to follow this  
Guest andrib

i dont understand

i cant find anywhere in the fsx select aircraft a320 i just have a321 and that stand that i cant pick that unless i have updated them and i dont know how do do it but i tried the a321 and nothing work can you pleaze help mewith regards Andri

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Andri,Hate to ask the obvious, but do you own the Wilco FeelThere A320?If so, did you install the FSX version?FS2Crew is not the aircraft. FS2Crew adds the crew (and other stuff) to the aircraft (namely, the Wilco FeelThere A320, which is a separate product).Cheers,Bryan

where can i get the airbus a320 if ypu dont know how do i let the crew work with a321

i just bought this fs2 crew a320 but i just have 321 in the manual there stand that i can use a321 airplane but it dosen

Hi Andri,I appreciate that English my not be your first language, however, I'm sorry but I don't quite follow your question.Do you own the Wilco FeelThere A320 aircraft?Yes or No?Thanks,Bryan

Don't worry, your English is 1,000 times better than my Icelandic.FS2Crew is an addon for the Wilco FeelThere A320 aircraft.It only works with the Wilco FeelThere A320.FS2Crew A320 Edition does "not" work with the default FSX A320.I think that's where the confusion is.I gave you the link where you can buy the Wilco FeelThere A320.After you install the Wilco FeelThere A320, you will need to re-install FS2Crew.Cheers,Bryan

so if i will buy the program on the site you gave me i will buy the a320 and can use it with the fs2 crewp.s do you know if i can get it free somewhere becouse i always use my mom

Hi Andri,I don't know where you can get it for free, and if I did I couldn't tell you :-)You've got mail.-Bryan