Sign in to follow this  
Guest hmdfl

Capcha argument draws attention from G Earth

Guest hmdfl

Yep someone over at G Earth is catching on.....I got a message from G earth asking me to type a security code like gdiamt to verify I was not a bot or phishing....Any way around this?

Guest jean-pierre peretti

HiIt is precisely a "way around" to avoid being banned by their server.As far as I can remember you can find some tips on this in TP Christian's manual.JpP

Guest cbuchner1

Prove that you are worthy by entering the correct code. That's all ;)

>>Prove that you are worthy by entering the correct code. That's>all ;)>Christian; I am having the same problem, but it never gives me an opportunity to enter the code, it did once yesterday but not since then, it just gives me an error and shuts down?I do not like the idea anyway of using G Earth if it is that difficult. I am using Service Example 3 and it does a pretty good job, with SE 1 as my next choice.Thanks again for all your hard work and have a Happy New Year!Danny

Guest hmdfl

>Hi>>It is precisely a "way around" to avoid being banned by their>server.>As far as I can remember you can find some tips on this in TP>Christian's manual.>>JpPThis just started happening when I used your code Jean;;Christian, I guess I am not worthy......

Just had a fly around the Canaries. After about 40 minutes and two captcha calls the server timed me out.. It was my first fly over so I was harvesting lots of data.I cannot get the highest resolution because of vista - bl***y microsoft.B