Sign in to follow this  
barryward12345

Ed's INI file not up to date

Hi Ed Truthan has done a magnificent job with his website where he gives good info on how to get TP running - including an INI file for the major map providers. Unfortunately, we haven't seen Ed for a little while - so people are now downloading his INI file which is a bit out of date.The map version numbers need to be updated on his INI file - as well as the web address for GoogleBarry

What is the new web address for Google. I keep getting error messages - Unable to resolve host.Bern

Take a look at the 'Map Version update' thread pinned to the top of this forum. ;) Or just change kh* to khm* in the address.

>Take a look at the 'Map Version update' thread pinned to the>top of this forum. ;) Or just change kh* to khm* in the>address.Thanks :) Bern

Hi all!I'm finally back in the saddle! We've been busy moving to another home across the state since July 1st and I've just recently got my rig back up and running.I've updated the Pre-Configured ProxyUser.ini file available at the Quick-Guide Tutorial to reflect the new map versions and Service 2's "kh*" to "khm*" URL changes. All services seem to be working fine with them. The Beta 6 ProxyUser.ini file has been updated too for those who still prefer to use that version, and I added a few minor clarifications to the tutorial text as well.Happy Landings to all!-Ed

"We shall not cease from exploration...

and the end of all our exploring...

will be to arrive where we started...

and know the place for the first time."

- T. S. Eliot