Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest ESA1178

APPCRASH

I just installed FS2CREW FSX Level D-767.After setting up the flight at SFO for the tutorial, I brought up then main menu. Clicked on SETUP, and freeze, Then after a few moments the FSX crashes and I get an APPCRASH message to restart the program.Any ideas?Thanks!Mark HarrisSenior Captain IIIEurostar aviation

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Mark,The usual suspects:Did you install the updates? http://fs2crew.com/down767fsx.htmDon't forget the No Joystick fix.Also please consult the Troubleshooting section in the manual.If still no joy, let me know.Cheers,Bryan

no Joy? Oh you mean no luck, not no joystick LOL.. kidding!I just updated 1.0 and I already have all the updates for Level-D 767 FSX. I even, just now, restored the Gaugesound.dll.Still crashing. My 747 default 747 fs2Crew works fine..I am using a Saitek X52 Joystick.Thanks BrianMark

I even uninstalled FSINN. Still crashing.Must be an FSX Level-D 767 issue.Because my FS2Crew FSX Default 747 version works great!Mark

All fixed.Just had to set permissions..Thanks for listening.Mark

Glad you got it resolved.For the benefit of others, which permissions did you have to set?Bryan