Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

afraj

FSX Unable to Start After FS2 Crew LDS Install.

First time FS2Crew user. i bought the LDS version, when i installed FSX would not start.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi, I would need more detail.FSX would not start after your installed FS2Crew LDS 767 FSX?Or the aircraft would not load?I suspect the later perhaps because FS2Crew doesn't do anything that would cause FSX not to load.Be sure to read the FAQs and Troubleshooting section in the manual. Also be sure to search through this forum. Pretty well every conceivable issue has been asked and answered before.Cheers,Bryan

I tried to find something that has to do with my problem, but i couldn't find anything. Anyway i uninstalled FS2Crew and i tried to restart FSX and it started fine, so i install FS2crew again, and again FSX does not start at all. the message that i get is, a FAFAL ERROR OCCURED.Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: fsx.exe Application Version: 10.0.61472.0 Application Timestamp: 475e17d3 Fault Module Name: dcrew0.GAU Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 46379cf6 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 00001c28 OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1 Locale ID: 1033Additional information about the problem: LCID: 1033Read our privacy statement: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409Best Regards Adib Afraj

Hi Adib,Try re-installing the latest version of Direct X from the Microsoft website.Also be sure to apply the latest FS2Crew updates.That should cure it.Cheers,Bryan