Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Clearjet

747 for FSX Sounds

Hello,I have been using your products for years and love them! I ran into my first problem today. I have followed the tutorial word for word. When pressing the Start button, I don't hear the familiar young lady's voice telling me FS2Crew is Activated.This is in the 747 version running under Vista SP1 (didn't hear it pre-SP1 either) with FSX/Acceleration.My LDS767 version works fine.My sound card drivers and DirectX are up-to-date.FSX is set to use my sound card for all sounds as opposed to my USB headset, which I have tried both plugged and unplugged.I have no other add-ons in FSX other than the 767 (which again, FS2Crew works fine with that version)I have the latest Start Center installed (British ATC voice).Where do I go next?Thanks,Donnie

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yessir... forgot to mention that I did.Donnie

That's odd. Does FS2Crw 747 otherwise work for you? Thanks,Bryan

No sir...I attempted to continue without hearing the activation message.At +40, when I go to play the brief, I don't hear that either.I am currently doing a full reinstall of FSX, FSXSP1 and PMDG 747 with FS2Crew 747. I'm leaving out Acceleration for now.Will advise...Thanks,Donnie