Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Neville van Eerten

Joystick disappears

Hi since I have installed FS2Crew I can no longer see my joystick.Any ideas?Neville

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Neville,Maybe it ran away. Sorry, couldn't resist :-)I haven't heard of that issue before, so it's tough to even guess. I'm not sure what kind of joystick you're using, but I'd start by re-installing the drivers for it.-Bryan

Hi Bryan,Got them, then had to uninstall FSCrew first for thecomputer to find it back so I could reinstall them.Thanks

Hi Brian,I have been away until today so had no chance to get it going.Yes it worked fine until I reinstalled FS2Crew then it disappeared again. Any ideas?I tried reinstalling the Saitek drivers but it does not even register that there is a game controller present.Using Vista 32regardsNeville

Hello Neville,I'm sorry, I'm at a total loss on this one. I can not see how that could even theoretically occur. So I'm baffled.Has anyone ever experienced anything like this who might be able to comment?Neville, please email me. I'll give you one-on-one support.All the best,Bryan