Sign in to follow this  
Guest joejccva71

Having some problems with Flight Crew X Gold

Guest joejccva71

Hello guys I am having a few issues and I was up late last night trying to understand everything. I have FSX with the Acceleration expansion. Here are my questions:1. I purchased Flight Crew X Gold along with Airbus Vol. 1 Deluxe as well as FS2Crew Airbus Special Edition. Before I either patched the start center or downloaded the new start center I used to have this long black bar in my game that went across the screen that had a bunch of voice commands and things, like for the FA, FO, and PA. Now I don't have that anymore and only have the Checklist voice box control. What did I do wrong?2. I also bought some other add-ons like Active Sky X and XGRaphics along with Ground Environment X. Will these work together with Flight Crew X Gold? They seem to have separate "Exit to FSX" or "Start FSX" clickies inside their own programs. How do I make it so I can run these addons together?3. Same goes for the fact that I want to either buy Ultimate Traffic X (2007), or Airnav FS Live Traffic. Will they work with Flight Crew X Gold??4. I'm probably going to completely uninstall everything including FSX and do a reinstall 1 by 1. Does anyone have any tips of any ORDER OF INSTALLATION so maybe I don't mess things up?? :)Thanks much in advance!

Hello,1. Which version of FS2Crew are you referring to?Remember, each version is fairly different from the other. I think you're referring to the PMDG or default 747 version as it uses a long black bar like you described.But the other FS2Crew versions do not use that same graphic interface.Be sure to read the individual manual for each version. Each version of FS2Crew is unique and different from the others.2, 3 and 4: No conflicts. FS2Crew consists of gauge files that are added to the host aircraft's panel.cfg file. There is no interaction with scenery, AI traffic, etc.Order of installation is generally irrelevant.However, you'll want to ensure that the host aircraft has all available updates installed before installing FS2Crew.Important suggestion: If you're installing a lot of addons, install them one at a time and do a test flight after each one. Spread it out a bit.If you install, say, 20 addons at once and you run into a problem, troubleshooting becomes rather problematic.Hope that helps,Bryan

Guest joejccva71

1. Well I installed the Flight Crew X Gold, and then I patched the starter. Then I realized that it didn't come with the Airbus planes so I went to their site and bought the Airbus Vol. 1 Deluxe package that was supposed to come with the 318, 319, 320, and 321 I believe...with the videos and the corporate jetliner thing with the 319.Then after that I bought the FS2Crew Airbus Special Edition, and then I downloaded the patch and updated that....and that is where I'm currently at however I'm going to do a complete reinstall.I guess I may have messed something up when I was clicking those buttons to Restore the panel files, etc.Oh I also remember something from last night Bryan. After I installed Flight Crew X Gold it created a basic starter...but when I ran the UPDATE to get the new starter..it made it so it overwrote the files so I can't access the OLD manual from the new starter. (if that makes any sense)In order for me to read the PDF manual for Flight Crew X, I have to run the OLD starter because the NEW starter says that the manual is missing and I need to reinstall in order to get it back. However, when I run the manual with the OLD STARTER program...it does in fact work.Very strange.

Guest joejccva71

Thanks for your help Bryan. Just a few more questions and I'll shuddup.- Will Flight Crew X gold or the FS2Crew products work with the Xpax from HiFi?- Can you recommend to me a GOOD traffic add-on? I'll pay for it, I just want something good.Thanks. :)