Sign in to follow this  
lensman

Anyone seen the virtual cabin in the iFly 747?

Hi all,Do you have a virtual cabin in your iFly 747? Even if I loadthe Virtual Cockpit/Virtual Cabin version, there is novirtual cabin in the View/Airplane drop-down menu or whenflipping through views with the "A" key. The virtual cockpit is there, but so far I haven't usedany virtual cabin in FSX due to visual problems. dan

HelloHave you solve your problem? I have the same question and only find this on google.If not, can anybody help me solve it?Thanks!

I found and downloaded it today and was puzzled by this same question, where is the Virtual Cabin, After not finding it in the drop Down menu, which I thought odd, because this would only be a 2D Picture of the cabin. I decided to try a trick I learned back in my Fs9 days.

Try using your mouse Wheel and change positions using Ctrl+Shift+Return; Or Ctrl+Shift+Enter, this will move youLeft or Right, Shift+Enter or Shift+Return will move you Up and Down I think and like that I navigated to the 3D cabin passing through the cockpit door, then going Down to the first floor, use the mouse to move forwards or backwards.

Returning to th eoriginal 3D cockpit view i found difficult...So I decided to load up the sim Again, since loading ghe plane didn't do the trick.

Berlopez