Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

byork

Special Edition released on the New FS2Crew Website!!!!

Captains,The long wait is over!It's finally here!On the new FS2Crew website: www.fs2crew.comMake sure you refresh you browser (F5 key) if you don't see the new site.A 10 Euro discount option is available for pre-existing FS2Crew owners.It works on the honor system, but we will be crossing checking against our existing sales databases.Service Update 1 for the Special Edition should be releases soon.It makes a couple bug fixes and includes panel.cfg files so FS2Crew can work with your A332 models.Cheers,Bryan York

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello,does this Special Edition just add support for the non-A320 variants?Or are there other improvements?Also, will there be no further such improvements/SPs for the A320 Edition anymore??I bought the A320 Edition just a week ago x( , and as I have only the Wilco Vol.1, I don't really need/want the Special Edition (even with the discount) for the other types -- but what other goodies would I miss?Cheers,Martin

Hello Martin,The big thing is the non-A320 variants. That's the visible difference.For this point forward, the A320 version is no longer been sold. The Special Edition replaced it entirely.The other changes are 'under the hood' type stuff that you really wouldn't see or notice.I'll likely be releasing another SP for FS2Crew: A320 owners that includes these few bug fixes at some point in the future.Cheers,Bryan

Thanks*, Bryan -- good service as always!Cheers,Martin* somewhat delayed, sorry -- too many things distracting from the real important things in life, such as flight-simming... :)