Sign in to follow this  
Guest ukkyle

Airbus SE problems

Guest ukkyle

hi brian againAfter purchasing FSX crew gold which includes the airbus a320 I have just paid and downloaded the upgrade as I own a320 in gold package for airbus volume 1.It has created another fs2 crew start centre (in blue) but for fs9 not fsx and asks me to update which I have done. None of the airbus files work but when I go to my original start centre for FSCrew gold they work but there is no airbus SE series.maybe I should have not bought the upgrade for the a320 but the whole thing, very confused. Please help, we will get there in the end :)cheersKyle

Hello Kyle,So you own the Wilco Airbus Volume 1 and Volume 2?Or just Volume 1?Do you own FS2Crew Special Edition or just Flight Crew X?I know it can be a bit tricky because there are so many different versions out there, but let me about the above questions first.Cheers,Bryan

Guest ukkyle

HiOk, so I own Wilco Airbus Volume 1 Deluxe editionAnd I have purchased Flight Crew X: Gold Edition and then purchased FS2Crew: Wilco feelThere Airbus Special Edition with FS2Crew A320 Owner Discount.Hope this helps so confused lolRegardsKyle

Hello Kyle,Since you only have the Wilco Airbus Volume 1, you didn't need to get the Special Edition. Sorry to say it!Flight Crew X basically covers what you need because Flight Crew X works with Volume 1 (at least the A320 model out of the box).I know it's confusing, but it's what happens when the host aircraft and their companies evolve and release additional expansion and updates.Send me an email. Unless you want to buy Volume 2 from Wilco, I'll let you swap the Airbus Special Edition for a different FS2Crew product.Cheers,Bryan