Sign in to follow this  
Guest panam1736

Continuing Saved Flight and Game Crash

Guest panam1736

Hi,the other day I loaded a saved flight (CYUL-TNCM in an A-333), the flight was in midair about half way to destination and I wanted to continue the flight with FS2 Crew also as I had last time I played it (in other words I did the first part with fs2 Crew before saving and quiting). The problem was the game would keep crashing, I tried 5 or 6 times in a row and it crashed every time (A fatal error has occured, FSX is restarting). What I did was load the flight and then, to tell fs2 crew i was in cruise I thought I would press alt crz on the pfd, then tell the FA i was in cruise and finally adjust the PA page, but it would crash every time whenever I would do one of theses things (sometimes it didnt crash right away but i never did all 3 without it crashing), wether pressing the button on the pedestal for the PA (most of the time it crashed there) or the FA or press the alt crz on the pfd...I am running Vista32 and FSX. Thanx for any help.Alex